Coming this September
A virtual event to mark the launch of a new book Compassion Mandala: The Odyssey of an American Charity in Contemporary Tibet, a work that will transport you into Tibetan society like never before.
The program will include:
- Tamdin Wangdu, Tibet development expert and founder of the NGO Tibetan Village Project
- Jonathan Bell, director of Kham Aid Foundation’s cultural heritage conservation program
Date and Time Around the World:
- U.S. West Coast: Sunday, September 20, 2020. 5:00 PM
- U.S. East Coast. Sunday, September 20, 2020. 8:00 PM
- London: Monday, September 21. 1:00 AM
- New Delhi: Monday, September 21. 5:30 AM
- Beijing: Monday, September 21. 8:00 AM
Please fill in your email address to receive an invitation.